Wilmington’s Riverfes Read more [...]
New Year Bonfire!
Admission for this event is $5.
Just a short drive away from Sunset Beach is La Belle Amie Vineyard, an operating vineyard open to the public. Come have a relaxing time and enjoy a little wine & music at a wonderfully relaxing outdoor venue. La Belle Amie Vineyard is located just south of Little River, SC. on Hwy. 90, a two-lane back country road.
The vineyard is a popular attraction for visitors to our wonderful beaches and hosts many popular festivals and events during the year. Vineyard guests are invited into the wine tasting room to sample our wines and a variety of sauces, spices, and preserves.
- Remember to bring a lawn chair, a good friend or two, and enjoy the company, the music, the wine, and the beauty of the vineyard.
- NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES OR PETS ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT
- Phone: 843-399-WINE (9463) Website: www.LaBelleAmie.com
- VINEYARD LOCATION: Hwy 90 & St. Joseph Road (just west of the NMB Middle School.)
- GPS ADDRESS: 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River, SC
- REGULAR SHOP HOURS: Monday – Saturday 10am-6pm Closed Sundays. They have a wonderful gift shop of wine accessories and unique gifts – and what better way to shop than with wine glass in hand. Afterward, relax on the front porch in rocking chairs, have another glass of wine, and enjoy the beauty of the vineyard.
- The entrance road leading to the tasting room and gift shop winds past vineyard #1, an old tobacco barn, and the duck pond. Families and tour groups are welcome, and picnic areas are available for customers.
The vineyard is part of a former tobacco plantation that has been owned by the Bellamy family since the 1800’s. La Belle Amie, meaning “the beautiful friend,” is the European origin of the family name.
Upcoming 2018 Events:
Nov 24 – Holiday Spirits Bonfire ($5)
Dec 8 – A Stardusters Afternoon of Holiday Tunes ($5)
Dec 22 – Yuletide Music & Bonfire ($5)
Dec 29 – New Year Bonfire ($5)